Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anonymous Comment About Blog

I think this could be a good idea there is so many kinks of addictions out there. This would be a great place to be able to talk about our dependency what ever they may be. I just spent some time with a man who is really addicted to gambling who has lost his house his wife and children and is still playing and can't see anything wrong in life. When he falls it will be hard the same as when I hit my bottom. There is no easy road back but to take it one step at a time and live each and every minute looking at what we want for ourselves. So lets not limit ourselves to just drugs and alcohol that open it up to addiction of all sorts I think you will find that there is people who will respond who feel left out by other groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger