Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 7, 2008

What has worked for you? What hasn't? Please share!

I am not a big fan of Narcotics Anonymous or Alcoholics Anonymous. I feel that the first step in their program "we admit we are powerless over our addictions" takes away the responsibility from the individual seeking help. I agree" that our lives had become unmanageable" But the power for change lies with the individual. I believe that God, the Creator, The Great I Am, or what ever you wish to call the Supreme Entity, gives us the power to create change in our lives however the responsibility to act on this conviction still lies with us. What do you think? Be the first to share your views! this site is in it,s infancy please bear with me. I urge you to share your favorite links so I can add them to my growing list. I don't necessarily support nor reject any info. on posted links. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger